Deeply Impressed is 1 today!!!
PLEASE NOTE: This awesome competition is now closed!
In our first year a huge amount has been achieved for Deeply Impressed! We have seen massive success and support with the site and had consistently amazing amounts of traffic to the site throughout the year! We’ve forged great relationships with many of the UK’s best presses, design agencies and independent designers!
To celebrate we have been in cahoots with letterpress extraordinaires Blush Publishing, and paper titans GF Smith to bring you this fantastic competition! Win your own set of letterpress business cards from Blush Publishing, pressed onto Colorplan stock from GF Smith! That’s right you read that correctly! This really is the top-end of the top-end!
Tell Me More About The Prize
The lucky winner will receive 200 letterpress business cards printed 1 colour to 1 side, onto 540gsm Colorplan!
How To Enter
Entering literally couldn’t be easier!
Design and Artwork Spec
Your business cards will be printed by Blush Publishing on a vintage Heidelberg platen printing presses onto 540gsm Colorplan. The amount of ink colours is one and you’ll need to provide a Pantone PMS reference. The artwork dimensions will be 88mm x 55mm. The artwork will ultimately need to be supplied as a press ready PDF with all fonts converted to outlines. For non-designers or designers who haven’t tackled letterpress before, the guys at Deeply Impressed will be more than happy to get your files ready for print – so do not panic, or feel you can’t enter if you can’t create your own artwork files!
GF Smith have very kindly offered to provide Colorplan in the colour of the winners choosing for this very special competition! It will be 540gsm (which is gorgeous and thick) and will be created by bonding 2 pieces of 270gsm together. So, you can actually have 2 different colours bonded together to achieve a paper finish similar to these cards below which have been printed by Blush onto paper from GF Smith.
A Couple Of Quick Rules
- The winner of this fantastic prize will be picked at random at 2pm Friday, 31st August 2012 from our list of Twitter followers who have retweeted as per the instructions above.
- We reserve the right to showcase the winning business cards on our website, Twitter, and other websites for promotional purposes. We will include credits and links where applicable.
- This offer is open to anyone in any country.
- This offer cannot be used with any existing print orders.
- By entering the competition, the winner agrees to these terms.
- Our decision is final.
- We reserve the right to withdraw this offer, change or amend the print specification or these rules.